New London: October!
We have a busy month in New London as the Winter season arrives!
- First off, we’ve had some changes to the sim, just minor ones, but if you look around you’ll find minor alterations – one big alteration however is Tower Bridge that has been expanded and lit to mimic the real one more closely!
- Second, we have TARDIS Expo the weekend of 15th and 16th – we will have TARDIS exteriors from a range of Second Life creators on display with a backdrop of DJs, live music and DJing! Expect DJ Garf on Saturday night with live music from Eddie Santillo on the Sunday!
- Halloween approaches – look out for seasonal gore and horror throughout the sim – a few Halloween based time ships too. Some free Halloween gestures are available just outside the Tower of London! We will have a Halloween event closer the date!
- Guy Fawkes! He’s already lurking around the sim with plots – look out for him and our Bonfire event that will remember, remember the 5th of November on, well, the 5th of November – so remember remember!
- Finally, some upgrades to New London’s T50 system – look out for some rezzer upgrades to improve your landings in New London!